Welcome to the Nittany Lion Inn. While you’re with us, we’ll go out of our way to make you feel comfortable and at home—whether you’re a first-time guest or a long-time friend!
We are proud to hold the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, a tribute to our upscale accommodations and outstanding hospitality, service, and attention to detail. From front desk and valet to meeting and wedding planners, we take pride in providing warm, personal, and professional service.
Our 223 luxurious rooms and suites blend Georgian Colonial-style décor with the modern conveniences that you’d expect from one of the nation’s finest hotels.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- All rooms are smoke-free
- Flat-screen Cable TV
- Workspace with data ports
- Phone with multiple lines and voicemail
- Keurig Coffee maker
- Alarm Clock with iPod Docking Station
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- King or Two Double Beds
- Spacious rooms with lower bed and table heights
- Rooms with roll-in showers available
- TDD (available upon request)
- Alarm Clock with large display, bed shaker, loud audible alarm (upon request)
- Telephone signaler (upon request)
- Door Knock Signaler (upon request)
- Alarm Monitor (Fire/Smoke detector with high-intensity strobe light) (upon request)
While you are here, take time to relax in our charming lobby, cozy libraries, gazebo courtyard, or on the expansive verandas that grace the Inn.
- Gift Shop (don't forget to pick up some Penn State memorabilia!)
- Valet services such as dry cleaning
- Complimentary parking with permit
- Comprehensive meeting services
- Complimentary shuttle service, including airport transportation
- Fax and copy services
- Fitness center with cardiovascular and strength conditioning equipment
- Access to facilities at The Penn Stater, including a lap pool
Complimentary shuttle service is available to all overnight guests of the Inn.
Shuttles run every day between 5 a.m. and 12 a.m. For groups of 13 or more, please coordinate transportation with your Event Planner. We request all minors be accompanied by an adult when using the shuttle. We recommend that you schedule shuttle service in
advance by submitting the form above or contacting the front desk at 814-865-8500.
Below are some of our shuttle destinations. If you need transportation to another destination, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Nittany Mall, at the east end of State College
Wal-Mart plaza, at the north end of State College
On football weekends, special shuttle buses start running continuously starting three hours before kickoff until kickoff. Buses resume at halftime, running continuously two hours after the game ends. A handicap accessible bus will always be available.